The VSL155TDSS Versonel kegerator with enhanced Digital LCD Quick View front temperature display to keep your draft beer at optimal temperature at all times
Great for all those looking to have fresh tap beer available in your own home and the sleek stainless steel door provides a stylish and contemporary complement to any bar or entertaining area.
Versonel Kegerators allow you to either brew your own beer or purchase kegs from your local distributor for your enjoyment. Everyone knows that draft tap beer from a keg tastes better than bottled. It will also save you money. Buying beer in a keg is always cheaper than buying bottled beer. If you brew your own beer or use a brewing house then it saves in most cases over half the price of the bottled beer equivalent!
Versonel freestanding fridges are not only used by home owners looking for the perfect addition to their bar or entertainment area, but they are also used in various licensed venues (Bars / Cafes / Restaurants). The convenience, portability and aesthetics of the Versonel Kegerator make a great addition to anyone’s home or venue.
- Front Panel - Quick View LCD Digital Temperature Display
- Temperature Adjustment - ranges from 34 degrees to mid 40’s.
- Sleek black finish with stainless steel door
- Space Saver - CO2 tank stores conveniently inside the refrigerator so unit can be placed flush to wall
- Chrome guard rail to house tap and drip tray unit
- Holds various sized kegs
- 4 removable Caster Wheels with locks for ease of movement
- Single Black Tap Tower and Chrome Tap Font with ‘snap back’ springs
- 2 Piece Stainless Steel top Drip Tray
- Easy installation instructions included
- Can convert easily to a standard 6cf bar fridge (2 internal wire shelves included)
- Note: Beer and Gas not included.
- Capacity: 6cf
INCLUDEDIncludes all parts and accessories needed to install standard barrel kegs and 2 removable wire racks to convert to a standard bar fridge.. CO2 tank must be filled and proprietary kegs may need custom taps installed.
- Standard Keg coupler
- Rubber choke
- CO2 regulator
- Beer tower tap
- beer hose assembly: includes a standard 8ft hose, fittings are included if longer hose is required
- Beer tower washer
- High pressure washer
- Air hose
- Drip pan top
- Keg Protective base board (internal)
- Beer Tower hole cover
- CO2 tank - 2.5 lbs.
- Guard rail
- Beer tap wrench
Description: Beer keg fridge (6.0cu.ft)
Capacity: 170L / 6.0 Cubic Feet
Rated Current: 1.9A
Rated Frequency: 60Hz
Rated Voltage: 115V
Weight: 88 lbs.
Packaging Weight: 94 lbs.
Dimensions (WDH): 21.25”W x 25.25”D x 47.25"H
Packaging Dimensions: 27.75” x 23” x 35”
Inside Dimensions (DWH): 15.5” x 17.25” x 28.125”
Refrigerator Unit Only:
Length - 25.25"
Width - 21.25"
Height - 35.5" with the castors on / 32.5" without the castors