Allavino's new FlexCount Series wine refrigerators don't just store your wine, they elegantly showcase your collection and ensure that every bottle is kept at it's optimum conditions. Bottles of all shapes, sizes, and varietals can be stored on our innovative FlexCount shelving, which has a durable metal construction that is thin enough to allow more space between shelves than other similarly sized wine refrigerators, allowing you to store larger diameter bottles with ease. The VSWR56-2BWRN is a dual zone unit, so you can simultaneously store both red and white wines at their ideal temperatures.
56 Bottle Capacity:
Store up to 56 bottles on the VSWR56-2BWRN's 6 shelves. 5 shelves hold up to 9 bottles each while the bottom shelf holds up to 11 bottles.
Digital Display and Controls:
Monitoring and adjusting your wine refrigerator's temperature has never been easier, thanks to an intuitive digital display with user-friendly push-button controls. These controls can also be used to quickly illuminate your collection with cool blue LED lighting.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's new FlexCount metal shelves will revolutionize the way you store wine! They have an intelligent design that is thin enough to maximize your available storage space, yet strong enough to resist sagging over time.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
These FlexCount shelves glide-out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access, and feature wood slats that effectively cradle your bottles to help minimize agitation to the wine.
FlexCount wine refrigerators have a security lock built-in to the door for easy defense against unwanted access. Each unit includes two keys.
Thanks to a front-venting design and finished cabinet, you have the option to build this wine refrigerator into your cabinetry, or to use it as a stylish freestanding addition to any room in your home.
- Allavino VSWR56-2BWRN Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator
- Black Cabinet and Black Frame Glass Door with both Towel Bar and Curved Handle options included
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 23.4"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: Temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: Temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F (lower zone must be set at least 4° higher than upper zone)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-100°F (If ambient temperature is above or below this range, unit performance may be affected. For example, placing the unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate).
- Interior is all-black to emulate the traditional wine cellar
- Cool blue LED lights illuminate the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves effortlessly extend to minimize agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate the air to ensure even cooling and faster cooldown
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine refrigerator has 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold 11 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.
|Unit Weight||123.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||168 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 56 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|